Glossy Printed Magazines distributed free to the public at all major stores, shops, guesthouses and in your store in Durbanville and Surrounds.
Free inclusion in our interactive e-Book with 11 000 and growing online readers.
Free Social Media exposure.
Free ad Design.
Free QR scan code making your ad interactive to the reader.
Whatsapp, e-mail, video, map location and much more, using a mobile phone, directly from the printed page.
- Awesome articles by people in the know.
- Proven track record of 10 years with 110 issues and counting.
- Your ad in 10 000 printed magazines, e-Book and on social media.
- Magazines delivered to your store.
- Free artwork / ad design (up to 3 changes).
- Receive a link to your ad in the e-Book version that you can share on social media.
- Book 2 issues or more and get 10% discount - Discount code makeasplash
NEXT ISSUES & DEADLINES
- Combined Overstrand & Durbanville MAGAZINE.
January/February issue: Booking Deadline is 26 January 2021
- Listing = 45 mm in height x 98 mm in width
- Eighth Page AD = 69 mm in height x 98 mm in width
- Quarter Page AD
- Half Page AD = 141 mm in height x 200 mm in width
- Full Page AD = 297 mm in height x 210 mm in width
Printed in CMYK (Full colour) on 145g gloss paper.
Binding - Saddle stitched.
Advertising in print media gives the reader/client a sense of trust. Our magazines are glossy and of high quality with attractive covers. People tend to hang on to them much longer than the average newspaper thats lining the trash bin or in the bottom of the bird cage.
When you advertise in our print magazine you get free placement in our e-Book and free use of our social media.
Our interactive online e-Book can be viewed on desktop pc, iMac, laptops, tablets, and any smart-phone.
Interactive means you can add videos, links to your web pages, let readers email or send you WhatsApp messages.You'll even receive a link to your ad that you can share on social media. To advertise in our e-Book only at lower rates, click here for details and pricing.
Make the smart move and book your spot in our printed SPLASH Magazine today.